Debi's Design Diary
DIY Crystal Clear Chandelier Liquid Patina
Couldn't load pickup availability
TRANSFER GEL & TOP COAT DECOUPAGE MEDIUM
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!
A beautiful low sheen durable brush-on finish. The look of wax without all of the work.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
3. Use as glue and sealer for decoupage projects.
DO NOT FREEZE!